Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Leaving my footprint in Ireland

After a long day studying at WIT yesterday, my roommate and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and bike to the beach! We took the 12 mile route and then enjoyed some time on the beautiful sea side. The ride itself was great because the path went through literally every type of terrain! We rode through farm land, mountains, and a bridge over the sea. That was definitely the first bike ride I have ever taken when I saw cows, sheep, horses, and a peacock!

Once we made it to the beach, we climbed over rocks and simply enjoyed the cool, fresh breeze. It was one of the most relaxing moments I have had here! After we walked by the water, my roommate and I took some time out of our hectic schedules to just sit on rocks. It was the perfect view of the sea and the mountains!











No comments:

Post a Comment